Plantarray is an innovative high-throughput phenotyping system able to measure the physiological response of plants to changing environmental conditions in a continuous, simultaneous and non-invasive way.
The main physiological parameters measured by the system are:
- Daily transpiration and transpiration rate;
- Canopy stomatal conductance;
- Plant biomass gain;
- Water Use Efficiency – WUE;
- Nutrient Use efficiency – NUE;
- Stress indices (Theta crit, stress degree, resilience rate, etc.).
Plantarray is equipped with an advanced irrigation system, which allows to modulate inputs according to the experimental requirements and to the plant needs (irrigation, fertilisation, application of products, induction of abiotic stress, etc.).
Thanks to a dedicated software, it is possible to monitor and analyse statistically the collected data in real time.
The main advantages of Plantarray are:
- Quick results (trials last on average 4-6 weeks);
- Measuring plants physiological response to changing environmental conditions in a continuous, simultaneous and non-invasive way;
- Diversifying inputs for each plant;
- Producing robust quantitative data;
- Analysing collected data in real time.
Our dedicated team has successfully carried out numerous trials on multiple crops (tomato, lettuce, pepper, strawberry, ornamental plants, corn, soybean) and targets (biostimulants, nematodes, etc.) providing our sponsors with valuable results.