Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) compliance of our studies is guaranteed by an independent QA unit.
COMPETENCES OF QA UNIT
– Quality Assurance Programme (QAP) based on risk-assement to assure of compliance to the GLP;
– Verification: to detect possible discrepancies between a defined standard (e.g. standard operation practices (SOPs)) and the way actions;
– Study-based inspections: on at least one critical phases (application or sampling) identified and scheduled for each study;
– Facility-based inspections: focused on the general activities within of the test facility;
– Process-based inspections: conducted to monitor procedures or processes of a repetitive nature and generally performed on a random basis or a representative study according to an approved schedule.