Good laboratory practice (GLP) studies
AGRIGEOS is authorized by the Italian Ministry of Health to conduct residues studies on plant protection products according to Good Laboratory Practice (D.Lgs. n.50 on 02/03/2007, OECD Guidelines Series).
The compliance of data included in residues studies with OECD Test Guidelines and Principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) is a mandatory requirement for the mutual acceptation in other countries adhering to OECD Mutual Acceptance of Data, permitting test data generated by such studies in any member country to be accepted in other member countries for assessment purposes and other uses relating to the protection of human health and environment.
OUR EXPERTISE IN GLP CERTIFIED MULTI-SITE STUDIES:
- Residue Studies: Harvest (HS) and Decline Curve (DCS) Curve) on herbaceous, arboreal and vegetable crops in open field (OF) and greenhouse conditions (GH)
- Plant protection products residues in main agricultural crops
- Residues in stored agricultural commodities following post-harvest applications.
- Residues in processed agricultural goods
- Crop rotational studies
- Dislodgeable foliar residues (DFR study)
- Pollen, nectar and honey residues study
- Dust drift studies
- Rain fastness system studies
- Shipment of the specimens scheduled